Wednesday 14 April 2010

Will You Be Watching 'You Have Been Watching'?

Tomorrow night sees the return of Charlie Brooker's channel Four TV panel show You Have Been Watching to our screens. And it's about time too! This week's show sees Charlie picking apart Doctor Who among other things with a panel of guests. This week, joining Charlie in the living test card that is the YHBW studio are David Baddiel, Liza Tarbuck and Kevin Bridges.

Guaranteed to make any TV fan "rofl" (a phrase that Charlie would beat me for using, no doubt) I cannot tell you how excited I am to have this show back on our tellyboxes. Charlie has proved that he is a very accessible and accomplished host who, despite his interspersed misanthropic rants, holds an audience with witty and jovial commentary on all things "telly".

But if you want more Brooker then you're in luck! Charlie will be joined by guests (including David Mitchell) for a special Election Night Special program on the night of May 6th. That's bound to be a great one to watch, isn't it? Like the alternative election show! That's where I'll be learning the result, and no mistake! Sorry, I turned into Russell Brand for a moment there, another thing Brooker would berate me for! Apologies, Charlie, if you're reading - which I doubt!

Anyway. Don't miss You Have Been Watching, Channel 4, tomorrow night that's April 15th) at 10pm. And I'll be ripping it apart here soon after, in a good way no doubt. You can learn more about this TV gem by clicking here and visiting the YHBW Channel 4 site. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment