Tuesday 30 March 2010

Welcome to Pete's World!

Hello! If you're here then you no doubt found this blog through the MAIN blog I keep, over on The Leadworth Green. That's all about Doctor Who. But - and I was so shocked to find this out!! - there are people out there who DON'T like Doctor Who! People who'd rather read about other things... Other TV shows... Other stuff, generally!

I thought, 'why deprive them of a chance to read my words (and in turn, get me hits, har har) when I could simply make a section of my blog SPECIFICALLY for them?' so... Well, I.. um... Made a section of my blog specifically for them...

And this is it. Pete's World (I KNOW! A non-Who site named, blatantly, after a Who reference). So stay tuned for stuff about 'Ashes to Ashes', Jonathan Creek, lots of other TV bits and bobs and the odd rant about society in general. I can't promise this section will be updates very often, but when it is I shall let you know either on my Twitter feed (Link in the sidebar) or over on the Green. The posts here, because they're more varied, are split into categories as follows;

General - Posts about, well... Just stuff...

Rants - Where I complain to all who'll listen about something that's bothered me (NO DR WHO)

TV Shows - I'll have each post about specific shows labelled with the show title, for example 'Ashes to Ashes' or 'Flashforward'.

Movies - Again, listed by title.

Books - AGAIN! Listed by title...

Etc. It's not hard is it? :) Let's see where this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment