Friday 2 April 2010

Laughtershock Is Utter Shite!

If you haven't seen the "new BBC Three pilot comedy stand up/sketch show" Laughtershock then I must admit I'm very jealous of you! YOU SWINE! I watched it and it was so bad I couldn't turn is off. It's the embodiment of "Yoof" humour, all about "likin' girls man, innit!?" and "Being Black". This show literally makes me want to kill myself!

I have issues with ANY humour that makes the comedian the butt of an "unfair joke", like this series' second stand up routine where the joke seems to be "I'm black and America don't like me, innit!?" which is untrue and unfunny. This is why I don't like Steven K Amos, that and the fact that he's a twat. But THIS!??! OH MY GOD! It is unbelievable! Shock, yes. No laughter though! So it's already half failed! Don't worry, it's fails completely within the first two minutes. I decided I hated this show before the first fella had finished his TWO MINUTE stint on the stage!

This could possibly be THE worst pile of shit I have ever sat through. If this gets picked up for a full series run then I WILL vote Tory, against everything that makes me me, just so that they'll get rid of the (wonderful) BBC and, in doing so, banish this tripe to the annuls of television oblivion! Probably, maybe. Guh. Where's Charlie Brooker when you need his caustic misanthropy? I'll tell you where, if he's seen this; BLEACHING HIS BRAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment